1. Red, Yellow, Green Capsicum- While 1 orange contains only 70 milligrams of vitamin C, 1 cup of finely chopped red bell pepper has 190 milligrams of vitamin C, which is about 3 times that of orange. So, there is 120 milligrams of vitamin C in yellow and green capsicum. Apart from this, capsicum, also called bellpeppers, also contains plenty of vitamin A, which is very beneficial for the health of the eyes.
2. Kiwi-rich Kiwi fruit has become popular these days and is also in high demand in India. You will be surprised to know that Kiwi contains 137 milligrams of vitamin C, which is double that of orange. Apart from vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, manganese, copper and dietary fiber are also found in Kiwi. Apart from this, Kiwi is also a great source of antioxidants. So not only to strengthen immunity, but also for overall health, Kiwi is very beneficial.
3. Broccoli has many properties- Broccoli is also a good source of vitamin C. About 132 milligrams of vitamin C is found in 1 cup of broccoli and at the same time, calories are less than 30, 5 grams of carbs, no fat at all and fiber is also rich in it. It has also been proved in many research that many such natural compounds are found in broccoli which prevent cancer cells from growing in the body.
4. Strawberries are also beneficial- Strawberry is also called superfruit by many people. 1 cup of strawberries contains about 85 milligrams of vitamin C, which makes your immunity stronger. In addition, healthy folate and antioxidants are also found in it, which is very beneficial for heart health. Apart from this, another benefit of eating strawberries is that it helps to whiten your teeth in a natural way.
5. Helps in digestion Pineapple- Pineapple contains about 80 milligrams of vitamin C. Apart from this, there is an enzyme named Bromelain which helps in breaking the stomach and flatulence after eating the food.